- Fizzy Thoughts: Catch Up

Catch Up

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I fell off the blogging wagon. Er, more like the blogger wagon. I managed to post over at LJ, but let's be honest...there's nothing of importance over there. Not that I'm claiming there's anything of importance here, either. ;-)

Reading...not so much, lately. For some reason, I've been mostly sitting around with the laptop, aimlessly surfing the net. I do have a few good books started, I'm just having committment issues.

Work...too much, lately. One more week of 5 days, then it's back to the 4 tens. Wa-hoo!! Can't wait to get back to those three day weekends.

Travel...now that it's 2007, I can start the countdown to Italy. Just a little over 5 months left before the Italian Adventure. Are you reading this Kate?? That's less than 1/2 a year!!

That's life in a nutshell.

And in case you were wondering, today is Awkward Moments Day. Awkward is such a cool word...I love the k-w-k combo.

0 comment(s):

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top