- Fizzy Thoughts: Nobody move! I've dropped me brain...

Nobody move! I've dropped me brain...

Friday, June 01, 2007

Yes, we saw Pirates of the Caribbean. #3. And I don't care what the critics say, it was good. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. But good. At nearly 3 hours, as soon as the credits rolled we were out of our seats and headed for the door. And today I learn there's an additional, and possibly important scene, at the end of the credits. Figures.

Since Hamburger's birthday is today, we went all out last night. Dinner and a movie. Yeah, yeah, we're party animals. We even had popcorn (to go with HB's mandatory box of Duds). We were behind a young girl in the snack line. She marched up to the counter and stated "I would like the biggest size of popcorn you have." Now there's a party animal.

0 comment(s):

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top