- Fizzy Thoughts: OOP (and ooops, it's cold in WI)

OOP (and ooops, it's cold in WI)

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Let me just start by saying that it is currently 4 degrees BELOW zero in Green Bay (I'm not there yet, but can you hear me laughing hysterically about the thought of being there?). There is a very good possibility that I'm going to experience more culture shock in Wisconsin than I did in Italy.

And now it's time for...


Do you have a favourite book, now out of print, that you would like to see become available again? (I have several…)

This will be quick.

No.

If I can't buy it at the big four (Borders, B&N, Amazon and Powells), it doesn't get read. And I tend not to pay much attention to books after I've read them...on to newer things!

0 comment(s):

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top