- Fizzy Thoughts: The gang's all here

The gang's all here

Saturday, February 02, 2008

While I'm out wine tasting and eating and listening to travel plans and stories, I thought I would introduce you to my fellow bloggers in this Slow Trav February blogging adventure. It's only day 2, and I'm already succumbing to the temptation to just refer my reader (on a good day, I can add the s) to other people's blogs. But hey, I'm off wine tasting, so what do I care?

First, there's Angie, the Vagabond Artist. She's first, because this was her idea. Yay Angie!

Next up, I'd like to introduce Kim. She's one of the moderators on the Slow Travel forums, and a much healthier person than I am.

Jerry already blogs daily (but I won't hold that against him). I'll still give you a link to his blog in the hope that someday he'll invite me to dinner.

For a gorgeous picture and an introduction to Brocolli Romanesco, go check out Krista's blog.

Anne lives in Nova Scotia. Have I ever mentioned that I love Canadian authors? Oh wait, this entry isn't about books!

Girasoli talks about shave ice and gelato in her blog. And a beautiful blog it is, too. I love the flowers. And the colors.

Marta is another Slow Trav moderator. I'm jealous, because Marta lives near Seattle. Where there are some very cool bookstores. And lots of coffee shops, too. Oh, and the ferries... I think I miss Seattle.

Annie also signed up. She has some gorgeous pictures of Churches in Venice on her blog.

Palma of Palmabella's Passions is also on board. Palma loves Italy...I got to check out her fantastic scrapbooks at last year's Slow Bowl. And this year's Slow Bowl.

And it looks like Deborah has joined in, too. Maybe. Remember, no finger pointing if no blogging. Looks like Deborah is busy planning a trip to some very cool places.

And two final additions... Chiocciola and Leslie.

So there you have...the Slow Trav February bloggers. I think I got everyone. My apologies if I left anyone out.

Even if we don't blog everyday, we've at least discovered some fun new blogs to read (not to mention some travel inspiration!).

6 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

You wore your red shoes and me my red poncho.
Have you been to Paris? There are so many book shops.
Angie

Leslie said...

I wore my red Coca Cola t-shirt. :)

It's the third of February here in Australia, and at nearly 8am, I'm off to make my cappuccino. Think I'll have it in the cup I bought fromt he Lavena Cafe in Piazza San Marco, in Venice.

And I've updated my blog. :)

bleeding espresso said...

Ooh fun! Thanks for the blog list :)

softdrink said...

Angie, thanks for inspiring me to write about Paris.

Leslie, someday I'll get the time difference figured out. I just can't quite seem to wrap my head around the different day thing. ;-)

You're welcome, Michelle...thanks for stopping by. :-D

Jerry said...

Jill - if you're ever int eh area you have a standing dinner invite! LOL

softdrink said...

Jerry - woo-hoo! :-D Your blog makes my mouth water.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top