- Fizzy Thoughts: Really bad movie. Really.

Really bad movie. Really.

Friday, February 22, 2008


Hamburger has the remarkable ability to fall asleep with the tv tuned into arguably the worst movies ever. Now playing: Blade: Trinity. Wesley Snipes as some sort of vampire or vampire slayer. I can't really figure it out, not that I'm trying that hard. But it's one of those bad movies that I just can't help but watch. Apologies to any fans, but good grief, Snipes just can't act. Neither can Jessica Biel. Or Ryan Reynolds. Whoever they are.


Further proof that reading is much better than tv.

Wait...Dracula just arrived in the movie. This just keeps getting worser and worser (kinda like my grammar). Look, here he is...

Excuse me, I have to go snicker now. Or maybe find the remote.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

I hate tv and would love to put it in the trash. I never turn it on when I am alone and when I was living alone didn't even have one.
Angie

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top