- Fizzy Thoughts: This is the end...

This is the end...

Friday, February 29, 2008

Here we are at the end of February (the very, very end, since it's Leap Day...much to the dismay of United) and the end of our pledge to blog daily for an entire month. I'm kinda sad it's all over, but the thought doing this every day makes my brain convulse. Jerry, I don't know how you do it, and still find time to make us all a drink.

So even though I won't continue to do this on a daily basis, I do hope it has given me a kick in the ass to blog a little more regularly and about things other than books. Not that there's anything wrong with that. In fact, my next post will likely be about the last two books I read. You'll just have to come back to find out what they were.

By the way, thanks to everyone for all the comments this month...I love, love, love and appreciate every single comment, even if I don't always reply.

And finally, a very special thank you to Angie, who challenged us all to do this. (This is starting to feel like an Oscar speech.) It was a terrific idea, and I've really enjoyed discovering my fellow Slow Traveler's blogs.

5 comment(s):

anne said...

oh I love your book posts (but your other topics have been fun too!)

I'm hoping this kick start will not lose too much momentum - I'm going to try to post at least two or three times a week...instead of once every month or two as before.

lisamm said...

I've really enjoyed your daily posts! The book posts are great but I love the travel posts and just the everyday stuff too. Have an awesome weekend (and then share it with us on Monday!)

Chiocciola said...

It's been great reading your blog this month and I look forward to continue reading it! I had never heard of memes before I read your blog...

girasoli said...

I have enjoyed reading all of your posts and am so happy to have discovered your blog!

softdrink said...

Thanks everyone. Girasoli, now we have March Madness to look forward to. Ack!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top