Saturday, March 22, 2008
Here's another meme that I've seen while out and about reading various blogs. All you have to do is share 6 random, and little known, things about yourself. Have I done this before? If I can't remember, then it doesn't count. And besides, I need a topic! So, here goes...
1. I love going to the dentist. I have never had a cavity, and I used to babysit the dental hygienist's kids (23 years ago...yikes!). So there's no stress and fun conversation whenever I go to an appointment.
2. That same dental hygienist actually made my prom dress. It was one of those bubble dresses popular in the '80s. *shudder* Oh, and it was green. And no, I won't post a picture.
3. When I was a substitute teacher, I got nailed in the forehead with a spit wad. And in the butt with a piece of homemade barbed wire (staples twined together, it was really quite clever, although it was a pain in the ass. And I mean that literally.) I was also called bitch. High schoolers can be so charming.
4. I have never sent a text message. In fact, I disabled the feature on my cell phone.
5. I don't remember when or how I learned to read. Not even a glimmer of a memory.
6. I only wear one contact lens. My vision in my left eye is so bad it can't be corrected.
And I'm sure you could have gone the rest of your life happily not knowing those six things. But there you have it, my post for the day.