- Fizzy Thoughts: Boing

Boing

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Your Daylight Saving Time Has Come

I will be reluctantly springing ahead. Tonight marks the end of my favorite time of year. Not that I don't like spring. I love spring. I just like it to be nice and dark when I go to bed. HB, on the other hand, likes it to be nice and light when he wakes up so he can go surfing. So both of us whine and complain and say mean things about the asinine lawmakers who decided to bring on Daylight Savings Time earlier. It now lasts for most of the year, and I hate it, hate it, hate it.

4 comment(s):

trish said...

I hate DST too. Wah!

girasoli said...

Very cute cartoon! We don't change here so I always have to recalculate the time everywhere twice a year.

softdrink said...

See, we should just do away with it, then we'd all be on the same time!

lisamm said...

I hate the time change!! It's so hard to get up out of bed in the morning.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top