- Fizzy Thoughts: List of favorites

List of favorites

Monday, March 10, 2008

I snagged this from Shenanigans, a fellow contributor to Readers Without Borders, a website that is currently on hiatus.

A list of some of my favorite things:

Colour: Green
Smell: Chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven
Food: Currently, it's macaroni and cheese
Snack: Chocolate
Alcoholic Drink: Margarita. On the rocks. With salt.
Non-Alcoholic Drink: In the morning, something warm and sweet and not necessarily caffeinated from Starbucks. In the afternoon, diet Pepsi.
City: London
Country: England
Book: I love them all. Well, almost all.
Poem: I don't do poetry.
Quote: "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
Film: Napoleon Dynamite.
Television Programme: I don't watch much tv, but I'd probably go for Law and Order:SVU
Song: I can't decide, but almost anything by Dave Matthews.
Album: Crash. Dave Matthews Band.
Boy’s Name: Jack. (That's a joke. Get it?)
Girl’s Name: I've always liked Emma.
Weather: Rainy days if I'm inside with a good book. And sunny days if I'm outside.
Hobby: Reading.
Chore: Favorite chore? You're kidding, right?

1 comment(s):

Emily said...

I don't get the boy's name: Jack. What's it mean? * Oh and by the way, I love everything Dave Matthews too! Are you planning (or have you ever) been to one of his concerts?

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top