- Fizzy Thoughts: March Madness

March Madness

Monday, March 03, 2008

Here we go again...

Once again, those crazies over at SlowTravel have talked me into blogging daily.

Okay, they're not really crazy. And I'll take full responsibiity for my actions. Besides, girasoli kindly listed all the bloggers, and my first thought was, "Cool...cut and paste and I've got myself a blog entry!"

We've got some of the same suspects, and a few new faces. For now, here's the gang...

* a journey of a thousand miles begins with ... too much luggage
* destination anywhere
* old shoes - new trip
* postcards from the trail
* shave ice & gelato
* that's my story...and i'm stickin' to it!
* the best trip ever
* vagabond artist
* what i really think

I'll update my sidebar sometime before the end of the month.

I have a crazy month ahead. At work, we start an eight week training class today (in the interest of full disclosure, I'm cheating and writing this Sunday night), and I'm the chief coordinator. Next week, I'm attending a training in San Diego, so I'll be out of town for three days. The following weekend, my mom and I are driving up to San Jose to see Kooza. HB still has to do his taxes (which involves my laptop, and probably my help...and he's self-employed, so that's no picnic). I have to finish my mom's taxes (the good news is they're almost done). Then, HB leaves for his Indonesia surf trip the last week of the month, and I leave for Savannah April 1st. And now, I'm going to try to be witty and wise (hah!) on a daily basis.

March Madness, indeed.

5 comment(s):

Shannon said...

Jill, you are coming to San Diego? Come to OB and have a glass of wine!!! If you have time...

lisamm said...

Wish you could do our taxes too! Hubby is self employed also and like you said, it's no picnic. I'm glad you're going to continue posting daily.

softdrink said...

Shannon...one day I will, but no can do on this trip. It's a work trip, so not a whole lot of free time. :-(

Lisa, two words...Turbo Tax. :-D

Eden said...

I wish someone would do my taxes (whine)... I hate to do it myself, and I also hate paying someone else to do it for me and then end up paying Uncle Sam and the state too!

Have fun on all the travels, Jill, even on the work ones.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I'm in too!
Let's see if we can find enough to blog about.
Bugalu to you!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top