- Fizzy Thoughts: searching for ???

searching for ???

Friday, March 07, 2008

We've been talking (writing?) on Slow Travel about how people end up at your blog. Since I use StatCounter, I thought I would share some of the recent searches people have done, either on google or yahoo, that have landed them at my blog.

pictures from don't let's go to the dogs tonight
paris tourist best momentos 2008
momentos of the book called rules of the road
blonde driver jock
historic secret books
a house called cini near monselice
how to use the word hope in a sentence
don't lets go to the dogs tonight chapter summaries
twinkle, twinkle maori
there will be blood i'm finished
don't let's go to the dogs tonight essays
cute little female blonde bottoms
blonde twin boy pictures
it is not true that we hat we have only one life to live if we can read
squaw of suns of hippo
dont lets go to the dogs tonight blood
blood of flowers
how to use the word your in a sentence
moloch bikers
knick knack paddywack give the dog a bone
twilight meyer
use word bigotry in sentence

I'm willing to bet there was some serious disappointment amongst this group when they landed here.

4 comment(s):

girasoli said...

*squaw of suns of hippo
*moloch bikers
*knick knack paddywack give the dog a bone
Are these books you read & reviewed?
Interesting searches.

Jerry said...

This is funny. Have you read my blog post from yesterday? I posted on the same thing!

Some folk really are in for a shock when they arrive at my innocent wee blog.

softdrink said...

I have no clue where squaw of suns of hippo comes from. Moloch bikers is easy...HB belongs to a motorcycle club by that name. Knick knack paddywhack...I happen to have a post with the whole poem.

Jerry, I can't believe we posted on the same thing! Too funny, indeed. Or scary. ;-)

Robin said...

I landed here because I was looking for info on widdershins. I'll be back!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top