- Fizzy Thoughts: What's in a name

What's in a name

Saturday, March 29, 2008

I stole this meme from Sandra, because my original idea of telling you about the movie In Bruges is simply beyond me. Loved the movie, but words fail me. So...I found an amusing meme about names.

1. Your rock star name (first pet, current car): Louie Honda

2. Your gangsta name (fave ice cream flavour, favourite type of shoe): Chocolate Wedge

3. Your Native American name (favourite colour, favourite animal): Green Giraffe

4. Your soap opera name (middle name, city where you were born): Lora Downey

5. Your Star Wars name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first name): Powji

6. Superhero name (2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): Pink Latte

7. NASCAR name (the first names of your grandfathers): Chuck Erett

8. Stripper name (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): Happy M&M

10. TV weather anchor name (your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Gregory Glasgow

11. Spy name (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Spring Daffodil

12. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Peach Capri

13. Hippie name (What you ate for breakfast, your favourite tree): Lunabar Willow

Okay, I cheated on #10 and used the 6th grade teacher, because I can't seem to remember the name of my 5th grade teacher, despite the fact that I can picture him in my mind. And #2 should really be something like chocolate with chocolate chunks and fudgy swirls wedge. I like my ice cream to have texture and lots of chocolate in it.

5 comment(s):

LisaMM said...

Dear Lunabar Willow (LOL), That's so cute! I think I'll borrow it, if you don't mind.

Eden said...

Cool names. Pink Latte superhero sounds like a new Power Ranger. :)

Annie said...

Lunabar Willow is a perfect hippie name!

ourpartyof4 said...

Love this! I am stealing it!

Melissa said...

Ditto. Stealing it. Very fun non-reading blogginess. :)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top