- Fizzy Thoughts: And the winner is...

And the winner is...

Friday, April 25, 2008

Drum roll, please.

It is time to announce the winner and next reader of Keeper and Kid. I used the random number generator, and you're just going to have to trust me on this, because I'm too lazy to do a true screen shot. Here are the results...

True Random Number Service
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2008-04-26 02:56:12 UTC

6 comments (yes, Anne, I entered you, despite the Canadian address...I have no problem shipping to Canada, so please keep that in mind if I ever do this again), 6 numbers, and the magical number 6 won.

Congratulations Palma!!

That Palma won is too perfect, considering her comment:

"What a cheap trick to get comments on
your blog! I LOVE it! So, I obviously should win because I just read two lousy
books in a row and need a good one! Lisa's review sparked my
interest."

Does this mean we should be on the lookout for a contest on your blog, Palma??

4 comment(s):

Eden said...

I never win... (said in best / most pathetic whining voice...)

Palma said...

I'm so excited. I almost never win anything! 58 door prizes, and nothing for me in Savannah! AT least Brad won a prize.

Thanks, Jill! I'm looking forward to the book. Eden, maybe I'll send it to you when I'm done as a "consolation prize"

Anne said...

pooh, I'm a loo-ser again...

(oh well, at least I got entered - thanks Jill!)

LisaMM said...

I love that Keeper and Kid is traveling (slow traveling?)! I hope palma likes it too.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top