- Fizzy Thoughts: A brief update from Savannah

A brief update from Savannah

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Savannah is wonderful and lovely and I'm having a great time. But there are just not enough hours in the day to blog about it, too. So for now...you can check out my pictures on flickr...

http://flickr.com/photos/softdrink/sets/72157604362787237/

The only ones posted are from yesterday. Yes, 63 pictures from yesterday alone. I told you it's a lovely city.

3 comment(s):

MackAttack said...

Jillo, I'm glad you're having such a wonderful time so far. Your bed looks heavenly!

I'll miss your posts next week...

Talk to you after both our trips!!

xo mack

Annie said...

Awesome photos! Glad you're having a good time.

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

63 per day?
so, let's see... maybe I can calculate the total # of photos yet.
Loved meeting you in Savannah!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top