- Fizzy Thoughts: Springing (or not)

Springing (or not)

Thursday, April 24, 2008

First, a reminder that if you would like a chance to win a copy of Keeper and Kid, go check out this post before noon tomorrow!

Do your reading habits change in the Spring? Do you read gardening books? Even if you don’t have a garden? More light fiction than during the Winter? Less? Travel books? Light paperbacks you can stick in a knapsack?

Or do you pretty much read the same kinds of things in the Spring as you do the rest of the year?

Nope, I'm definitely not a seasonal reader. I just read whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it. Although I do read more travel books when I'm planning a trip.

3 comment(s):

bkclubcare said...

RE: "I just read whatever I feel like whenever I feel like it."

Me, too.

And I always mean to look up stuff on places I'm about to go travel to and yet, once I'm there, I'm mad at myself for not having studied more before I got there.

Trisha said...

Mood reader here too. I don't think I've ever read a travel book either. I just look up stuff on the Internet.

Annie said...

Another mood reader here too. If things get intense at work, I tend to want something very easy and light to read when I get home.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top