- Fizzy Thoughts: Go ahead, make my day

Go ahead, make my day

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sandi, a fellow Slow Traveler who (or is it whom? have I mentioned I suck at grammar?) I was lucky enough to meet in person while I was in Savannah, recently bestowed upon me (and my fellow March Madness bloggers) this wonderful award:

Wasn't that sweet of her? You should go check out her blog...her southern speech always puts a smile on my face. Thank you Sandi!

So, because Sandi made my day (actually, she made my day a few days ago, I'm just a little slow in the response), I feel the need to pass along the love. Trish and Lisa, you make my day every time I discover we have yet one more thing in common...this whole twins/triplets separated at birth conversation that pops up every once in awhile continues to crack me up.

3 comment(s):

trish said...

Oh, if you only knew how much I needed this today! I'm about to have a meltdown over these stupid wedding invitations...and THIS is just what I needed to calm me down and actually put a smile on my face. Mwah!

LisaMM said...

WOW! What a nice surprise, thank you! I am so happy today. The sun is shining and life is beautiful and this just makes it that much better!

We have been holding our breath waiting for test results from a biopsy my daughter had last week. We got them yesterday and learned that her tumor (in her pelvis) is benign-no cancer. I haven't been able to stop smiling since :-)

Thanks again, my friend!!

softdrink said...

You are both very welcome...sounds like my timing was just right!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top