- Fizzy Thoughts: The remodeling work is complete...

The remodeling work is complete...

Monday, June 16, 2008

...maybe. I keep finding colors I still need to fix, like the purple that's over there in the sidebar. Which will be changed in a few minutes, so don't bother to go looking. However, if you do find something that looks weird, please let me know.

So. I've got a new look. Of course, if you're in a feed reader, you have no clue what I'm talking about, but that's okay. Remodeling makes me happy, and it's all about me anyways.

However, I did change the name of the blog. For those of you have me listed as Blonde Momentos, I'm sorry. But I was trying to find a name that sort of matched the web address. Which hasn't changed, unfortunately. I'm still stuck with fizzybeverage. After a couple of years though, the name has grown on me. So if you're confused about who fizzy thoughts is, it's just me. Softdrink. Fizzybeverage. Jill. At this point, I'd probably answer to hey you.

12 comment(s):

Jerry said...

I like the new layout - I'll miss the relaxing pic from the old design but change is always good.

M said...

this is why i hate feed readers...they take away from the visuals of a blog which i think are important. love the new look. it is a slightly retro.

Melissa said...

I had to pop over from the feed just to check out the new digs. Love it. And I'll get around to change my blog roll eventually...

softdrink said...

Thanks everyone. Jerry, I liked the girl reading, too. She was pretty much the opposite of fizzy.

girasoli said...

I like it!! It makes me want to make a change also - but for now my impulsive haircut is enough of a change.

softdrink said...

Girasoli, I like your blog's look! Of course, I liked mine, too, and that didn't stop me. But you have better things to do than play with blog layouts. Don't do it...it's a giant time suck! And hello? Do we get details on the hair?

Veronica said...

i love the new look!

girasoli said...

SHORT would be the main descriptor. Actually not short short, but short for me (little below my shoulders). I did approve it though as my hair was pretty damaged at the ends and my last hairdresser butchered my hair with crazy layers. I do like it but it is a big change/different type of cut. I am just missing my long hair (but will probably appreciate the new cut while traveling).

bethany said...

okay...I have to ask you, I want all those buttons (ei 2008 reads, blog,...) did you make your page or did you find the layout somewhere!?

I LOVE IT!!

khb said...

I really like the new look! I was reading your blog sometimes in Google Reader, but now I'll have to click through because I like the look so much.

trish said...

SO CUTE! I came by to comment on your post about I Capture the Castle (and yes, I did read it...I went to Library Thing and read a more detailed synopsis and found the cover I remember reading) and I didn't even notice the change. BUT IT IS SO CUTE! I'm jealous.

softdrink said...

Thanks Trish! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets the books I've read.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top