- Fizzy Thoughts: Stephenie Meyer contest over at Maw Books

Stephenie Meyer contest over at Maw Books

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Natasha, over at Maw Books, is having a contest. She's giving away five copies of The Host, as well as all of Stephenie Meyer's books to one lucky winner. Of course, everyone and their brother (as well as their sister and their neighbor, and probably the postman, too) has entered, but Natasha is giving you plenty of chances to win (which explains this post...it gets me an extra entry, which I'm gonna need, since I know you all will be clicking over there to enter...actually, who am I kidding, you're probably already gone).



I haven't read The Host yet. I'm too much of a scaredy-pants. I'm afraid I won't like it as much as the Twilight books. And okay, the concept kind of creeps me out. Along with the cover.

2 comment(s):

Natasha @ Maw Books said...

Thanks Jill for posting! Yay! And how I'm going to count all the insane amount of entries, I still have to figure out.

softdrink said...

You're welcome...thanks for hosting the contest! And weeding through all of those entries.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top