- Fizzy Thoughts: Blogger's block

Blogger's block

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Whoa, that picture loaded a bit bigger than expected. Oh well, I can't really be bothered to fix it, so y'all will just have to deal.

For the past week, every time I've thought about writing a blog post, my mind has gone completely blank. Empty. No words to be found anywhere. And while I don't quite look like that dude above in the green shirt (I have a bit more hair, and I'm not a big fan of button up, collared shirts), it's close. I also haven't finished any books lately, so I don't even have any books to review. Really, it's pathetic.

So this is a plea for help. Can't you hear my squeaky voice crying out?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllpp.

See, don't I sound pathetic? Don't you want to help? Good...'cause I need topics. Ask me a question. Give me something to ramble on about. Please. Or I'll start talking about how the way that cartoon guy has his head all sideways reminds me of Vincent D'Onofrio's Law and Order character.

8 comment(s):

bethany said...

you could post about how you have super good book karma because of all the millions of books you have given to us readers of yours, and how you got the grand prize of the 14 books!!!! that is just perfect. i have to say you deserve them :)

Eden said...

What? You can not have Blogger's block! Who will I steal ideas from?????

MackAttack said...

favorite childhood memories?

movies?

herschelian said...

It would be great if you blogged about your favourite bookshop; or about how you choose what to read next from your TBR pile,(something I always have trouble with myself, I can be so indesisive). Do you ever pick up a book and feel put off by the quality of the paper or the typeface? or by the cover? How do you choose which books to Bookcross? ...so many questions, lets have some answers!

beastmomma said...

I am having lots of challenges with my blog administrator, so I am curious about the experience of others. How did you chose blogspot? What do you enjoy about this adminstrator? What would you change? Would you recommend to a friend?

bkclubcare said...

Everytime I think of Vincent D'Onofrio I see him in Men in Black. poor guy.

any book to movie comparisons?

tell us about upcoming trips?

year-to-date BEST reads so far?

Rachael said...

Since I'm bringing dessert to my next family gathering, here's a selfish question.

If you were a dessert, what would you be? Simple, seasonal fruit? Layers of cake and frosted sugar? Creamy pudding goodness?

Is there a dessert book you would recommend?

(Note: any answers may be consumed)

LisaMM said...

Pet peeves? Politics? Local news? Hurricane Dolly? What color your toe nails are painted? Favorite cocktail (including the recipe) a la Doreen Orion in Queen of the Road? Favorite childhood vacation? Worst thing about getting older? Recent dreams/nightmares? Thoughts on marriage? Children? People who take crazy risks? What you're having for dinner (incl. the recipe)? Favorite restaurant? Stupid pet tricks? Most memorable concert you ever attended? I could go on all day.... LOL

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top