- Fizzy Thoughts: Free at last

Free at last

Monday, July 14, 2008

This book will no longer be stalking me. And neither will all those people who somehow crawled out of the woodwork to enter the contest.

I drew a winner this morning. Well, random number generator did. It choose #6. Only #6 is not the 6th commentator. In my world, #6 is thekoolaidmom. Woo-hoo!! Only after I re-read her comment I'm not sure if she wanted to win or not. Well, tough. The book is now stalking her.

2 comment(s):

bethany said...

congrats!!

thekoolaidmom said...

Yay me! I read a description on Amazon for it, and it sounds good.


I love free books!

:-D

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top