- Fizzy Thoughts: We got winners

We got winners

Monday, July 07, 2008

Well, the early bird got the worm. Or, in this case, the night owl got the books. Or, maybe it’s just the fact that we both live in the Pacific time zone. Or maybe she's the only one who likes what I read. Whatever the case, Bethany scored herself some new (to her) books. She’s the proud winner (and actually, the only entrant) for the Octavian Nothing and Lapland books giveaways. If the rest of you don’t get on the ball (or conform to Bethany and my reading tastes), I’m just going to start sending her all of my books.

Now, for The Sugar Queen. Despite the fact that I’m not a Twizzler fan, Julie will be the next reader of this wonderful little book. Yay Julie!

Congratulations to the winners!

5 comment(s):

bethany said...

SWEETNESS! oh YAY!!! Seriously, can't wait! People aren't on the ball (as my mom would say)...but, hey....it is working out well for me :)!!!

I Can't wait to get more of your books!

softdrink said...

I love sending you books...you get so excited. :-D

Kristinia - Loving Heart Mommy

said...

Oh I guess I was too late, ooops! I just found your blog from Buy a Friend a Blog! I will continue to come back as I myself love reading as well! You have a very interesting blog and I love your title "Fizzy Thoughts"!

bethany said...

Seriously, how could I not be excited?! I mean, someone who sends me books...it is just super sweet!

softdrink said...

Hi Kristinia, thanks for compliment...and for stopping by!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top