- Fizzy Thoughts: for your amusement

for your amusement

Friday, August 15, 2008

I blame my current hatred of camping on this:



7 comment(s):

Dar said...

LOL. You know I could probably come up with a pile of these myself. Hope you have a great weekend!

MackAttack said...

Oh my gosh Jill, you are too cute!!!

I love the "high pony" (that's what we used to call ponytails on top of your head) and the tall brown boots.

I wish we could go get Starbucks together right now!

bethany said...

hahaha!!! That is SO CUTE :) I like camping though...but I can fully see why one wouldn't.

bethany said...

I just got the Sedaris book today!!! Thanks:) I will have to wrestle my husband for it though! YAY!! Thank you!

girasoli said...

You certainly don't look too happy in that photo but still you look adorable!

Thanks for the template. Took me a few days to figure out how to transfer it onto my blog. I am still mulling over a few choices.

lisamm said...

How CUTE!!!

I like camping as long as it doesn't involve sleeping on the ground.

Annie said...

That's hilarious. Your body language says it all.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top