- Fizzy Thoughts: hugs and kisses to you all

hugs and kisses to you all

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Thanks to everyone who commented on the vacation posts. It was fun to read all the comments even if I didn't always reply. And for those of you still interested in the post on Where do you blog? make sure you read all the comments, because people are still chiming in with great advice!

While I was away, I received another award. Both the Park Avenue Princess and Dar nominated me for this:

Cool, huh? Thank you both!!

And...I got loot! Woo-hoo! My copy of Geek Love was waiting for me when I got home.

Thanks chartroose!

And then yesterday, this showed up...

Sweet! Thanks again chartroose!!

And then today...the big box of books arrived.
14 books, all for me. Hah, hah, hah, hah! Sorry, but it's hard to control the maniacal laughter when my desk is piled with books. Obviously, I was too busy laughing hysterically to dig out the camera. But thanks Trish! And Hachette Book Group USA.

Life's not so bad after all, thanks to you all.

6 comment(s):

MackAttack said...

Welcome home Jillo! Although I didn't send you anything. ;)

bethany said...

you deserve it all!! what great gifties you had on your doorstep! :)

Annie said...

Woo hoo! I am so glad that you won that big box of books!

beastmomma said...

Glad to have you back, even if I am green with envy.

chartroose said...

Good lord! You're going to have to open your own library/coffee house! Congratulations!

Dar said...

Congrats on all those goodies to come home too and the awards. You desreve it. Gemming big time on that huge box of books! lol.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top