- Fizzy Thoughts: Meme Me

Meme Me

Friday, August 08, 2008

I lifted this from Trisha. It’s Friday, and I’m in full on avoidance mode…

1. Do you like blue cheese? If it’s crumbled in a salad, yes.
2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? A clove cigarette in high school. Did I just date myself?
3. Do you own a gun? Only the squirt variety.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? I don’t. In fact, I went to Sonic for the very first time when we were in Oregon last week. I must say, In ‘n Out is much better.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No.
6. Do you like hot-dogs? About once a year.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? The Sarah McLachlan song that was on the Starbucks Christmas CD last year. Or maybe it was the year before. I can’t remember, I’m so lame.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Soy green tea latte.
9. Can you do push-ups? Only the down part.
10. What’s your favorite meal? Meal? I don’t know. It would involve pasta, though. And probably no meat.
11. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My row of diamond earrings that I wear.
12. Favorite hobby? Reading. Duh.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? Hah. Although I did get a nice compliment this morning that involved the word dynamite.
14. Name a trait that you hate about yourself? I have no will power.
(I have no idea where #15 went)
16. Middle name? Lora.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: This day is never going to end. I wish it was 5:30. Is it lunchtime yet?
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Cinnamon. Dolce. Latte.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, diet pepsi, green tea lattes.
20. Current worry right now? My next vacation is much too far away.
21. Current hate right now? The moron who gave the go ahead to pave the road I drive home on. At 5:30, which is when I (and a lot of other people) drive home.
22. Favorite place to be? On vacation.
23. How did you bring in New Years? Sleeping.
24. Favorite place to go? England.
25. Name three people who will complete this? Heck if I know.
26. Whose answer do you want to read the most? Anyone who pops up in my Google Reader. Come on people…entertain me!
27. What color shirt are you wearing? White.
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I’m more of a cotton gal.
29. Can you whistle? Barely.
30. Favorite color(s)? Green.
31. Would you be a pirate? Ahoy.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don’t sing, and the shower appreciates it.
33. Favorite girl’s name? Emma.
34. Favorite boy’s name? Hamburger, ‘cause he’s my favorite boy.
35. What’s in your pocket right now? Nuthin.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Hamburger, when he woke up and looked at the clock this morning and said, oops.
37. Bed sheets as a child? Mighty Mouse.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Either the bruised tailbone from falling down the stairs in Italy, or the gash on my chin from fainting in the shower.
39. Do you love where you live? The house? It’s okay.
40. How many tv’s are in your house? One.
41. Who is your loudest friend? I don’t know.
42. How many dogs do you have? None
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it.
(hmmm, #44 is gone, too...I'll blame it on Trisha...let's see if she notices)
45. What is your favorite book? I couldn’t pick just one.
46. What is your favorite candy? Dark chocolate M&M’s.
47. What is your favorite sports team? Green Bay Packers (but let’s not talk about Favre)
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Well isn’t that a depressing question.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Crap. I’m going to be late. Again.

4 comment(s):

Trisha said...

Ha ha. I noticed. I didn't take them out. I copied and pasted it that way from the blog I stole it from. Fun answers btw. I enjoyed them. I really hope that you don't name any children Hamburger. Just saying. ;)

girasoli said...

Very funny!! I also think the same thing (#50) that I am going to be late almost every morning but I use other colorful words to express this. My current hate (#21) is also similar to yours. They are doing road work on the road to get out of my town for probably the next 100 years, a road which is always backed up, and next week they plan to block off part of the road, NOT during the time of the day when it is not busy, BUT during MORNING RUSH HOUR!!! Great post!!

anne said...

This is hilarious - just what I needed early on a Saturday morning when I've been up since 5am moaning and groaning because I couldn't get back to sleep!! Now, full of laughter, I can face the day without a big fat scowl on my face! Oh, you have such a fun and quirky sense of humour, I love your blog. I'm going to steal this meme...I don't expect my version will be anywhere near as entertaining though ;)

Jerry said...

Ummm - I stole this meme. I'm away at our annual meeting (ACK) for the next week and this was a good post to do in advance. ;-)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top