- Fizzy Thoughts: Belated thanks

Belated thanks

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Recently (and not so recently) I received two (more!) awards. I love awards...they make me feel so special. In fact, I love them so much I post them in my sidebar and then forget to write a post about them. Maybe Chatty Cathy, I mean Trish, should have given me the I'm So Lame award instead of this little beauty...

I don't think it's supposed to be quite that big, but oh well. I'm also pretty sure this one didn't come with any directions, so I'm just going to pass it on to Melissa because...

...she gave me this one...

Isn't it cute? It comes with rules, though:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you (see the previously mentioned Melissa)

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog (see below)

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs! (messages coming soon...tomorrow's soon, right?)

After BBAW, I have totally lost track of who has received what, when, where and why. So I'm probably going to tag someone twice, but them's the breaks people. And actually, I heart all of the blogs in my Google Reader, but there are currently 75 (holy crap!) blogs in that list, and there is no way (none!) I am linking to all of you and then leaving a comment for you, too. So in a moment of weirdness, I'm going to nominate some of my fellow Californians...

Eva

Kate

Mack(adilly)

Lisa

Trish

Amy

Ti

Do you live in California, too? Speak up...because if you do, I'm going to hound you about the book group expo in San Jose. Just ask Trish if you don't believe me.

5 comment(s):

Eva said...

Thank you! It's fun being an honorary Californian. ;)

Melissa said...

Awww... thanks. :)

Ramya said...

hey.. congrats on the awards!:) you totally deserve them!:)

trish said...

It's true! She's going! And if you even hint that you might be able to go, she will bug you incessantly!

Okay, maybe not incessantly, but don't mention it unless you want a good prodding. :D

trish said...

Oh, and thanks, Jill. I totally love you. And I'll love you more after we meet, I'm sure.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top