Saturday, September 20, 2008
For Weekly Geeks #18 Dewey has challenged us to catch up on...something.
1. Decide what you need to catch up on.
2. Write a post if you feel like it, telling your readers what you intend to catch up on. If you do that, you can sign Mr Linky right away with the link to that specific post.
3. Catch up!
4. Write a post near the end of the week (Thursday or Friday) summarizing how your catch-up week went. If you didn’t sign Mr Linky with your intentions post, sign it with your summary post.
5. Don’t forget to visit other Weekly Geeks and encourage them in their catching up!
This is an excellent idea. I have three things I want to accomplish:
1. Update my sidebar...with blogs, buttons and books.
2. Clean up my Google Reader. BBAW has left it a little cluttered (I happen to like my blogs listed in alphabetical order) and I also need to clean out the starred items.
3. Blog hop. I never got a chance to visit most of the BBAW participants, so I plan to spend some time visiting new places. No promises on the commenting, but I'll try!
(4.) If I'm especially inspired, I might clean up my tags. Maybe.