- Fizzy Thoughts: Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!
From The Last Queen, by C.W. Gortner:

"We had never been friends, and I was not her chosen successor, not the one she'd have wanted for her throne. We had come to this place through death and loss."

5 comment(s):

avisannschild said...

Great teaser! I so want to read this book!

Eva said...

Ohhh! I hope you're enjoying it! :)

Dar said...

I sooooooooooo want to read this book! I can't wait for your review.

Susan B. Evans said...

Looks interesting...

softdrink said...

The author will be at the book expo I'm attending this month...that and all the wonderful reviews finally made me read it.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top