- Fizzy Thoughts: a very wise man

a very wise man

Friday, September 19, 2008


The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

3 comment(s):

Dar said...

Just goes to show how Dr. Seuss knew everything. I loved those books as a kid. What a true quote-books can take us anywhere. That's one of the things I love about them so much. Great quote.

bethany said...

I agree with Dar! Dr. Seuss really did know it all. I love this quote, it is so true, books can take you so many places that physically you are not able to go.

I love the quotes you put up!!And the pictures ou include :)

bkclubcare said...

THis post inspired me to get off my patootie and write my review of Home Town. The quote I picked for today is similar? to your Seuss quote. sort of. maybe.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top