- Fizzy Thoughts: when a good book has to end

when a good book has to end

Tuesday, September 16, 2008


My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter.

4 comment(s):

bethany said...

I am in this exact spot right now! For sure....I am dreading it.

Dar said...

Oh my this is so true. I'm reading two books right now that I don't really want to see now.

Traci said...

I felt that way about the last Harry Potter. But then I remembered that I could always read it again. Still, it does leave you rather empty when you get to that last line.

blueviolet said...

I can never wait to get to the end! Then I feel the remorse.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top