- Fizzy Thoughts: Woo-hoo! It's Friday!!

Woo-hoo! It's Friday!!

Friday, September 12, 2008

As you may (or may not) know, each Friday I (okay not me, but rather some random number generator) choose one comment from all of my posts for the week. That lucky person gets to select a book of their choice from the book closet. This week’s winner is #19.

#19, please email me with your choice of book and your address.

Oh…you want to know who #19 is??? I have to tell you, I was convinced it was going to be ti, because she won last week and she left lots of comments this week and statistically, she had a very good chance (I hated statistics, by the way, so a very good chance is as technical as it gets around here). But as it turns out, it wasn’t ti after all. It was….

Trish of Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin’ fame.

Congratulations Trish!

2 comment(s):

Ti said...

Ha ha! I work in front of computer all day so I do post a lot don't I? Congrats Trish!

The Tome Traveller said...

There is some good stuff in the Book Closet! Great idea for a giveaway!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top