- Fizzy Thoughts: woo-hoo!

woo-hoo!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008



Thanks to chartroose, I'm finally part of the in crowd. And this in crowd isn't picky, either...feel free to join us!

And speaking of being part of the in crowd, who can identify this quote?

"The sportos and motor heads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads...they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude."

The first person to correctly identify WHO said this, WHO they were talking to, and WHO they were talking about, can chose a book from the book closet. Don't forget, you have to identify the 3 whos!

And thanks again chartroose! You're the koolest kid of all.

7 comment(s):

lisamm said...

The secretary is talking to the principal about Ferris in Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I've seen the movie about 10 times!!

lisamm said...

PS I'm Kool too

Susan B. Evans said...

Oh my gosh, I think I may be a dweebie:

It's from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Grace, the secretary is talking to Ed Rooney the principal about Ferris Bueller.

I feel strange about having this knowledge swimming around in my brain :)

bethany said...

congrats. I am not nearly as "kool" s you. bummer.

Carrie K said...

I knew it was too much too hope for that someone already said this!!

i promise i knew it too...that white out sniffing crazy secreatry lady!!

now i have to go watch ferris...

oh and congrats on the Kool Klub membership...lol

blueviolet said...

You are truly the "in crowd" now!

softdrink said...

bethany, consider yourself in! And the rest of you, too.

And blueviolet...you can be too, you just need a blog! :-D

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top