- Fizzy Thoughts: I have cooties

I have cooties

Monday, October 27, 2008


I'm home from the book group expo, and I had a fabulous time. I have lots of stories to share...after I recover from the head cold that hitched a ride home with me.

9 comment(s):

bethany said...

get well!! :)

bermudaonion said...

Sorry you're under the weather.

Dar said...

Oh, that's crappy Jill. Sure hope you feel better soon. Anxious to hear the details of the Expo-heard you got to meet some fellow bloggers you lucky gal!

Lexi said...

Saw a picture of you and Wendy and...someone else I know but am blanking on...at the Book Expo. Looked like you were having a good ol' time!

LisaMM said...

Did Trish make you sick???

Ti said...

Aww...that stinks. Hope you get some rest and that you feel better soon.

bkclubcare said...

Hope you feel better soon!

girasoli said...

Hi Jill,

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. Get well soon!!!!!

softdrink said...

Thanks for the well wishes! And no Lisa, it's not Trish's fault! Since I spent most of last week out of town, I blame it on Davis.

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top