Saturday, October 11, 2008
Let's see what keyword searches have brought the
crazies lovely readers to my blog lately.
- memory keeper’s daughter - really people, how many times do I have to tell you - don't bother.
- eva and fizzy in Disneyland - Eva? Do you have another friend named fizzy? And why did you take her to Disneyland and not me??
- my friend judith by doris lessing - nope, haven't read it. But I do have a friend named Judith. Does that count?
- fizzy home gross out - hey, I clean my house!
- atm gard du nord - this always pops up on the list. Haven't you found it yet?? It only took me an hour.
- words that mean connecting people - huh?
- romeo and juliet were found dead on the floor. there was water and glass on the floor. the only things in the room are a bookshelf and a bed. the house is on a remote island and their is a - first of all, this has to be the longest search term ever. Really, less is more. And second, I'd need to know what books were on the bookshelf. And third...glug, glug. Think about it.
- strength-based thoughts - ack! I get enough strength-based crap at work. My thoughts are my own, and if they don' wanna be strength-based, you can't make 'em. So there.
- nastiest bug - I miss Bubba
- ugliest bug and biggest bug ever - wow, Bubba woulda been so proud
Really, I would encourage you all to get some sort of stat counter for your blog. They can be highly entertaining. And good for a post every now and then.