- Fizzy Thoughts: rah, rah, sis-boom-bah!

rah, rah, sis-boom-bah!

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Today is the read-a-thon!! Since I don't have all day available to read, I'm participating as a cheerleader.

That means I'll be popping in on the readers throughout the day to leave encouraging comments and egg them on. And bethany gave me permission to channel my inner teacher, so you might see me being bossy, too.

I'll also be hosting a mini-challenge for those of you involved in the read-a-thon, either as reader, cheerleader, or organizer. This will occur at 7:00pm Pacific Time, so check back then!

Happy Reading!

7 comment(s):

Chris said...

Yay for mini-challenges! And yay for great cheerleaders :)

Alessandra said...

Can't wait to learn about your mini-challenge! I'm off to read now!

Dar said...

I didn't sign up as a cheerleader but I'm going to hop around and cheerlead anyway.

mari said...

Thanks! :)

softdrink said...

yay Dar! Thanks for joining in!

bethany said...

hahaha! yes. you go girl!

The Holistic Knitter said...

Thanks for the encouragement ;0)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top