- Fizzy Thoughts: Today's assignment

Today's assignment

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dawn, over at She Is Too Fond of Books, has weekly feature, Spotlight on Books. And guess who wrote this week's post?

Okay, so it's not anyone famous. But it's me. My very first ever guest post somewhere. So go check me out. And then leave nice comments. And yes, that last part is mandatory.

11 comment(s):

Ti said...

This is how out of it I am today.. I thought the heading to your comic pic was "Sausage Chickens". I was thinking..what the heck does sausage have to do with chickens?? Heading over to read your post.

bermudaonion said...

I saw your post and thought it was great. When I read her spotlight on bookstores series, it makes me want to take a trip just to visit some great bookstores.

Dar said...

Your guest post was awesome! I want to go to Powell's now. Unfortunately it's not like it's a weekend trip for me. lol.

beastmomma said...

Very impressive!

Karen Harrington said...

Great Powell's post. And I love that Sausage Chicken comic.

softdrink said...

Gold stars for all of you! Thanks for reading my guest post.

Karen Harrington said...

Okay, I plead ignorance. I realize I meant to say Savage Chickens. Musta been hungry - or I read ti's comment first and it stuck. ")

Dawn said...

I saw SAUSAGE CHICKENS too, and I hadn't yet read Ti's comment! We all need our eyes checked :)

Jill - the post is great! I've been out of town and some comments were waiting for "approval" when I got back. Your adoring fans left more love notes over at your SOBs post!

bethany said...

them chickens are never a dud!!! hahah!!! great toon.

softdrink said...

The v in savage does look a lot like a u.

Of course, after this, they will always be sausage chickens in my mind.

trish said...

I went and commented. :D

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top