- Fizzy Thoughts: book blogger retreat

book blogger retreat

Saturday, November 01, 2008


Have you ever thought:

  • Gosh, I sure would love to meet my fellow book bloggers.
  • How come Jill and Trish and Wendy get to have all the fun? That's so not fair!
  • How can I come up with a good excuse for visiting Powell's?
  • Hmmm, I wonder where I should go for my next vacation...
  • Road trip!
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, head on over to Trish's blog and check out her idea for a book blogger retreat. She's got a few polls up to get some feedback, so if you've ever thought it would be fun to get together with a bunch of book fiends, here's your chance to weigh in!

5 comment(s):

bermudaonion said...

I think it sounds like great fun, but it may not be in the budget for next year. :(

Dawn said...

I've never visited Seattle, and agree with all the reasons/excuses listed for finally getting to go there! :)

Chris said...

Oooh, that would be so much fun! I just hope I could afford it...I'd love to meet everyone.

Yan said...

That sounds so amazing!

Dewey said...

Oh god, road trip, no way, nuh uh. I will FLY there, though!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top