- Fizzy Thoughts: Friday book closet on Saturday

Friday book closet on Saturday

Saturday, November 08, 2008

There were lots of comments over this last week. As usual, Mr. Random Integer picked a number from the crowd. This person will get to choose a book from the book closet. Since I've been reading autographed copies lately, I haven't been adding that many books to the closet. But there are still a few treasures to be found. Especially if you like travel memoirs. Anyhoosie, onto this week's winner...

Here are your random numbers:
66
Timestamp: 2008-11-08 17:20:56 UTC


Congratulations bermudaonion! As you can see, Elmo is really excited for you! I am too, but I slept in this morning and I'm still a little groggy, so Elmo is stepping in as cheerleader. Elmo says please email softdrink (fizzybeverage at gmail dot com) with your choice of book and address.


Also... it's not to late to enter the contest to win a copy of both The Reincarnationist and The Memorist. Hop on over to this post and leave a comment...I'll be drawing winners tomorrow.

4 comment(s):

Dar said...

Congrats Kathy! That's awesome.

Ladytink_534 said...

Congrats to the winner! Elmo is the best cheerleader btw...

bermudaonion said...

Yippee! I'd love to have Tethered. I'll email you when I get home tomorrow. Thank you so much!

bermudaonion said...

Tethered appeared in my mailbox today. It looks so good - I can't wait to read it. Thanks again!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top