- Fizzy Thoughts: Hurray!

Hurray!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Psst, Veens. You won.

Here are your random numbers:
18
Timestamp: 2008-11-21 15:24:05 UTC

Yes, with the 18th comment of the week, the lovely Veens has won her choice of a book from the (currently not very well-stocked) book closet.

Veens, I still have your address, so let me know what book you want!

6 comment(s):

Care said...

oh goodness - Veens will be ecstatic.

bermudaonion said...

Yay for Veens!

Dar said...

Hey Veens, congrats! She's just going to be beside herself when she reads about this. lol.

Veens said...

Hey is everyone reading my name up there???????????

ohh come on!! really? really? really?!

i won won won! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HURRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!

ok sorry!! :D Thanks Jill :D :D :D

Thanks a LOT! Now I want you to mail me umm! lemme see! umm!! Ohh my GOD!
OK! I have never tried travelougues and I don't think I want to :)

Send me something fiction!! Which is the nest you like? Send me that :))

Thanks JILL!!! hip hip HURRAY!

THANKS :D

Veens said...

**TYPO**
Generally i am always excited and the typos are like me! LOL!!

--
Which is the Best you like? Send me that :))
===

Thanks AGAIN JILL!

Veens said...

Thanks AGAIN !!

ok EVERYONE --Care, Bermudaonion and Dar !! THANKS ;)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top