- Fizzy Thoughts: Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays

Tuesday, November 04, 2008


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 2.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
  • Please avoid spoilers!

"I'll give you a theory: Man's closest relative is not the chimpanzee, as the TV people believe, but is, in fact, the dog. Witness my logic: Case-in-Point #1: The Dew Claw."

from The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein

2 comment(s):

Cheryl said...

Interesting logic. I think I follow, but I'd have to read more to be sure. Thanks for stopping by my teaser.

bkclubcare said...

I never quite know how to respond to these 'share a quote' posts... but wanted to comment anyway. It'd be boring to tell you one more time, that I really want to read this?

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top