- Fizzy Thoughts: vote for Mike. Mike Wazowski.

vote for Mike. Mike Wazowski.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We have a winner.

Lisa correctly identified the inspiration for Mike. It's Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.

He's green, he has one eye (the new computer has a built-in web cam), and he's cute! Now, do you think he might get more than one vote?? And just to clarify, a vote for Mike is actually a vote for Mike Wazowski, as my friend Rochelle feels he should be called by his full name.

Lisa, I'm way impressed! Let me know if there's a book you'd like. You can also wait a few days and hope I read a lot over New Year's...there should be more books in the closet by the weekend!

9 comment(s):

cali said...

I vote for Mike.

softdrink said...

And Mike thanks you.

Ti said...

Looks like he already has a name since you are answering for him and all. LOL. I agree though, you have to call him by his full name when you refer to him.

softdrink said...

That was Mike Wazowski the Monster talking, not Mike Wazowski the Computer. ;-)

Brad'll Do It said...

Then there's "Shrek," but it's too late for another name in the pot. I like "Dill" 'cause it's so nicely off-the-wall, which seems consistent....

Wrighty - said...

I already voted for Oliver but now that I know where Mike came from I really like that too! Very cool. And it does look like him. That's a tough one.

Lisa said...

Hey, lookit me!

I think I'll wait a few days and see what you read over the holiday.

girasoli said...

I like them all - well Mike, Oliver, and Dill, although Dill does go with your theme... :)

Dreamybee said...

LOL-Mike Wazowski! That's awesome! I'm now considering painting my computer green so that I can call it Mike Wazowski. Because I would crack myself up every time!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top