- Fizzy Thoughts: Happy 2009!

Happy 2009!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

11 comment(s):

girasoli said...

Cute!! Wishing you a fabulous New Year and lots of fun with Oliver or Mike or Dill :)

Wrighty - said...

Happy New Year! I thought I left you a message but now I'm not sure. It was very late and I was very sleepy. I think I may have fallen asleep at the keyboard a time or two! Anyway, I wanted to share the Kreativ Blogger Award with you. I always find the coolest stuff on your blog! You can pick up your award here:
http://wrightysreads.blogspot.com/

Melody said...

Happy New Year to you!! :)

Nymeth said...

lol. Happy New Year!

Charley said...

Happy New Year!

jdeq said...

Happy New Year - LOVE the savage chickens! LOL

See you in a month at Paso! woo hoo

Beth F said...

Too funny! Happy New Year!

bermudaonion said...

Happy New Year to you!

Joanne said...

Haha those chickens are too cool - although this cartoon perfectly relates how my birthdays feel now too ;)

Happy 2009!

Dar said...

Happy New Year to you and Hamburger too! I love the new look!

Melanie said...

This is New Year's encapsulated perfectly! Love those chickens. :)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top