- Fizzy Thoughts: hic

hic

Monday, December 22, 2008

I got a Christmas prezzie from Chartroose...


Isn't he cute? In a sort of drunken way?

Thanks Chartroose! Happy Holidays to you, too! And everyone else out there in blogalalaland (to steal her phrase).

9 comment(s):

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your award!

Annie said...

He IS pretty cute and he makes me want some eggnog! I hope that you and yours have a wonderful holiday!

softdrink said...

Thank you Kathy. I feel so honored. ;-)

Annie - I should have mentioned I hate eggnog! I don't hold it against the cute little carton, though. Happy Holidays to you, too!

chartroose said...

Don't get a big noggin' because of this honor!

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats on your award...and have a great Christmas!

Melody said...

Hi Softdrink! I presented you a Christmas Spirit award. Come check it out! :)

Merry Christmas!

cali said...

Congrats on your accolades! I ended my relationship with ol' Mr. Eggnog years ago. He was too rich for me.

Veens said...

shooo cutee :) Merry Christmas to u too :)

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Cheers! The Egg wasn't the guy for me ... we'd have a fun night, but I always felt sick about it later! (congrats on the coveted carton)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top