Sunday, November 30, 2008
The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities. The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.
I look like I'm ready for a mean game of dodgeball. Where's the book? And the cushy chair?? So, let's count the ways this is wrong:
- I haven't worn pigtails since I was three.
- I wouldn't be caught dead in shorts and knee socks.
- I have lousy hand-eye coordination.
- I work in a cubicle in front of a computer.
- Just the thought of engaging in physical outdoor activities exhausts me.
- I have no problem sitting still. None. Ditto for inactivity.
How about you? Does your blog reflect the real you?