- Fizzy Thoughts: Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Friday!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's Friday!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Just the facts today.

115 comments.

Random.org chose #60.

#60 is bermudaonion.

Who I believe knows the routine. :-)

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go here.

Oh, and congratulations to Kathy!!!!!

9 comment(s):

Dar said...

Congrats Kathy!

bermudaonion said...

I can't believe I got picked again already! Wow! Thanks so much. I'd love to have In the Country of Men. I'll email my address.

Ramya said...

congrats Kathy!:) In the Country of Men is a wonderful choice:)

Nymeth said...

Congratulations, Kathy!

Dawn - She is Too Fond of Books said...

Congratulations, Kathy! (Would you buy a lottery ticket for me?!?)

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to Kathy!

Beth F said...

Congrats Kathy!!!

jdeq said...

Happy Friday - thank god for the weekend! Have a great one.

bermudaonion said...

In the Country of Men came today. Thank you so much!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top