- Fizzy Thoughts: I'm dedicated

I'm dedicated

Monday, January 05, 2009

Hmmm, I'm not a Literate Good Citizen. Guess I need to sign up for Eva's World Citizen Challenge!

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Literate Good Citizen
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



How about you? What kind of reader are you?

8 comment(s):

Megan said...

Looks like I'm a dedicated reader, too. Actually my score breakdown looks strikingly similar to yours except for how I probably scored a couple of non-reader points for "grumbling and swearing" at the post office. It's not my fault, though, I was carrying too many books to mail out to be able to hold open a book to read too! =P

bermudaonion said...

I'm so sad that I came out a Book Snob. :(

Dar said...

I left you an award on my blog today. Check it out.

Molly said...

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you for the encouraging comment you wrote on my blog -- I greatly appreciate it!

I enjoyed taking the test and discovered that I am a "literate good citizen" :)

cali said...

This was fun in a nerdy kind of way.

Joanne said...

I did this one and it said I'm an "Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm" - is that good or bad I wonder? It must be true about the OC though cause now I can't stop wondering :P

J.S. Peyton said...

Looks like I'm a Dedicated Reader, too. Though, truthfully, I think I'd rather be an "Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm." It has a nice ring to it, I think. ;)

softdrink said...

Megan - we should be twins, then, because I fudged a bit on that answer!

Kathy - that's okay! We still like you! ;-)

Molly - you are very welcome - it's encouraging how much support you got!

Cali - Nerds 'R Us!

Joanne and baddict - I think anyone who took the quiz is OCB. ;-)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top