- Fizzy Thoughts: No comment

No comment

Friday, January 23, 2009

My commenting this week has been practically non-existent. I’ve been reading everything that pops up in the Google Reader, as well as all of the comments that appear via gmail, but I just haven’t been able to respond. Also, the blogging has been pretty pathetic, too. I think my words went on vacation and left my body behind. The nerve.

However, you all have continued to leave lots of marvelous comments, for which I am eternally grateful.

Tomorrow I’ll be trapped in a car for most of the day, so no internets for me. :-( Hopefully I’ll be here on Sunday, both in body and with words.

In the meantime, because you all are so generous with the comments, it’s time for the weekly drawing (or random number generating):


Here are your random numbers:
3
Timestamp: 2009-01-23 18:55:29 UTC

Which is Ramya! Woo-hoo! Yipee!! Snoopy dance!!!


Congratulations Ramya...I still feel guilty for not commenting on your lovely blog lately, but hopefully you'll forgive me. Let me know if there is a book you'd like from the book closet!

11 comment(s):

Dar said...

Everyone is allowed a bad week. Don't sweat it. Hopefully next week will be better for you.

Congrats Ramya!

bermudaonion said...

I'm glad something got to go on vacation, even if it was just your words. Congrats to Ramya!

sherry said...

Even your so-called bad week was good IMO.

Happy Friday & congrats Ramya

Beth F said...

We all have slow weeks. Hang in there tomorrow!

Congrats to Ramya.

Nymeth said...

I think we all feel like that sometimes. Don't worry about it :)

Ramya said...

my week's been really hectic as well! I haven't even been responding to comments in my own blog! Glad I am not the only one:)
and yayy!!! I am sooo excited!:) I have been eyeing that closet for a while now and I can't believe my luck!!:)
I'll email you my preference and my address!:)

ramyasbookshelf(at)gmail(dot)com

Ramya said...

and i forgot to add the most important line! -
Thank you so much!!:)

Bookfool said...

Some weeks are like that. Safe journey!

Veens said...

hey GREAT NEW LOOK! I want to change mine too... but can't figure out what to do :D

it is alright... I went missing too!

have a good journey :) :) I am also going to be in a car trapped for 8 hours with breaks ;) :) :)

YAY fo Ramya... congrats girlie ;) :)

jessi said...

I've been a really bad commenter, too, and now I'm running around trying to visit everyone I've missed this week. Have a good trip! :)

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top