- Fizzy Thoughts: Quick post

Quick post

Friday, January 30, 2009

Congratulations lilly! You're the lucky commenter this week...you get to choose a book from the book closet, so let me know if you see something you like!

Congratulations!!

5 comment(s):

Beth F said...

Congrats, Lily!

Kristi said...

Hello,

Just gave you an award over at my blog - please come by and see!

Kristi
http://booksandneedlepoint.blogspot.com

sherry said...

Happy Friday & congrats!

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Lightweight Wheelchairs

Keep Posting:)

Wheelchair said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Wheelchair Travel

Keep Posting:)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top