- Fizzy Thoughts: the return of the book closet

the return of the book closet

Friday, January 09, 2009

It's been a couple of weeks since I've done a book closet post, so I'm way overdue! The closet was looking a little sparse, so I took a few weeks off to build up the stock. It's still looking a little sparse, but it's better than it was.

So...I added up all of the comments since the last giveaway (for guessing the identity of Mike) and the guru picked a number. #18 to be precise. Which is Beth, from Beth Fish Reads.



Congratulations Beth! If you see a book hiding in the closet that interests you, please email me and I'll send it your way.

8 comment(s):

Beth F said...

I'm flabbergasted! This must be my lucky week -- I truly never win anything! I'm totally astounded! (I'd say "speechless," but people who know me, know that I'm only speechless when I'm sleeping.)

Beth F said...

Ok, it's really a trick! Or I'm just still in a daze -- point me in the direction of your email, and I'll be happy to pick a book.

Ramya said...

hey...did you change your blog look? I keep reading your posts on reader and realized just today that it suddenly looks different! i like the new look!:)

Jo-Jo said...

Congrats to Beth!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations to Beth Fish Reads!

softdrink said...

Ramya - yes, last week...I decided it was time for a tune-up. :-)

Ramya said...

looks good:)

Dar said...

Congrats Beth!

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top