Monday, January 05, 2009
When I revamped the blog I lost all of my cool awards I had posted in my sidebar. Oh sure, I could hunt them down again, but I'm lazy.
Lucky for me, people still like me, and I have three new awards to brag about.
This first one means a lot, since it is from Dar, one of the bloggers I most admire.
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you. (Thanks again, Dar!)
3. Award up to ten other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs.
I'm going to keep this short and go with Joanne at The Book Zombie and Chris of Stuff as Dreams are Made On, because they both have eclectic taste and I'm convinced they're both very cool people with very cool blogs.
Back before Christmas, Wrighty bestowed this one on me:
- Mention the blog that gave it to you.
- Comment on her blog to let her know you have posted the award.
- Share 6 values that are important to you.
- Share 6 things you do not support.
- Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.
Whew, this one takes some thought.
Six values that are important to me:
Six things I do not support:
- Taking yourself too seriously
Sharing the love with six bloggers who for me are the antithesis of ethnocentrism (and who might have already received this...sorry for any duplication!):
- bethany at B&b ex libris
- Ali at worducopia
- Beth at Beth Fish Reads
- Eva at A Striped Armchair
- Natasha at Maw Books Blog
- Melissa at Book Nut
And finally, eons ago Veens gave me this one:
At last count, I have 81 great buddies..that's the number of blogs in my Google Reader.