- Fizzy Thoughts: Happiness is...

Happiness is...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Melissa tagged me for the Six Things meme. Thanks Melissa! You must have known that I'm feeling less than inspired by the book reviews that need to be written. :-)

The rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post six things that make you happy along with these rules. Then tag six others (letting them know, of course). Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.

Six things that make for a happy Softdrink:

1. A good book.
2. A day off with no chores, no places to be, and #1.
3. Homemade (by my mom) chocolate chip cookies.
4. Having a fun vacation planned.
5. Going out to lunch on Friday with Rochelle and Jannine (and anyone else). This is pretty much the highlight of the work week.
6. Going out to dinner with Hamburger. Even if it is just Lolo's.

I'm pretty sure most of you have done this. Maybe not the SlowTrav group, though...so if you're a Slow Traveler and you're reading this...tag!

12 comment(s):

bermudaonion said...

Hey, I'm with you on a good book and going out to eat! Great list!

Ladytink_534 said...

This is a great list lol and I can totally relate (even if I, and my mom prefer my chocolate chip cookies more)

Nymeth said...

A great list indeed :)

Beth F said...

Great list. Vacation planned or happening or happened is also good.

Amy @ Passages to the Past said...

Nice list! I'll take #1-4...does your mom ship? Ha!

Jo-Jo said...

Great list...I need to get mine posted soon also!

Ti said...

I love to eat out. I should have been a food critic.

Melissa said...

More than happy to oblige procrastination... :) I think homemade chocolate chip cookies are the absolute best. I'm a gooey-straight-out-of-the-oven type, myself. I can never eat just one...

Eden said...

Jill, Cool list.

I love to eat out too. If I did not do so much of it, I would be a rich woman!!! Although, I would have to cut way down next year because when my district talks about budget cuts, I know that they mean my salary too... :(

Dar said...

Chocolate chip cookies make me really happy too. lol.

trish said...

I get positively giddy when I have a day off to do absolutely nothing. I'll read, I'll blog, I'll knit, and then it'll be time for dinner. I wish I was rich because I really don't see how that schedule could get old.

Joanne said...

Great list! I would also add something that relates to #4 - knowing that you can start planning a vacation. For some reason the thinking and deciding make me delirious with joy :)

In a real sense, people who have read good literature have lived more than people who cannot or will not read. It is not true that we have only one life to live; if we can read, we can live as many more lives and as many kinds of lives as we wish. ~S.I. Hayakawa

The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.
~St. Augustine

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.
~Mark Twain

  © Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to top