Sunday, February 22, 2009
Melissa tagged me for the Six Things meme. Thanks Melissa! You must have known that I'm feeling less than inspired by the book reviews that need to be written. :-)
The rules: Link to the person who tagged you. Post six things that make you happy along with these rules. Then tag six others (letting them know, of course). Let the person who tagged you know when your entry is complete.
Six things that make for a happy Softdrink:
1. A good book.
2. A day off with no chores, no places to be, and #1.
3. Homemade (by my mom) chocolate chip cookies.
4. Having a fun vacation planned.
5. Going out to lunch on Friday with Rochelle and Jannine (and anyone else). This is pretty much the highlight of the work week.
6. Going out to dinner with Hamburger. Even if it is just Lolo's.
I'm pretty sure most of you have done this. Maybe not the SlowTrav group, though...so if you're a Slow Traveler and you're reading this...tag!